This is a list of our current members.
- Are not-for-profit organisations working for the benefit of the people of Greenwich.
- Value diversity in our community. You will challenge intolerance and discrimination and adopt appropriate policies to promote equal opportunities and tackle barriers to participation.
- Work with others to deliver the best possible services for the Greenwich community.
- Strengthen the sector by sharing information, skills and resources with other sector organisations.
- Support the implementation of the Greenwich Compact.
- Improve their performance by working towards appropriate quality standards for governance, management and activities, where appropriate.
- Keep GAVS up to date about any development in their organisation, including contact details.
Becoming a member of GAVS has many benefits (for details please see our services):
- a weekly e-bulletin giving you up to date news on fundraising, events and key issues
- 3 special interest bi monthly bulletins
- reduced fees for our training courses
- reduced CRB costs
- free professional HR support
- 4 special interest forums – voluntary sector leaders forum, black and minority ethnic groups, health and well being and children and young people
- start up materials and start up training
- one off support and a package of intensive support including 1:1 support, training and advice
- resource Library
- Special events
- To be a voice representing the views of the voluntary, community and faith sector
- Active influence on GAVS services
- Voting rights at GAVS general meetings