Managing High Performing Teams Training – Wednesday 21st June 2017
Date(s) - 21/06/2017
09:45 - 16:00
Categories No Categories
This course aims to provide Managers with the understanding and skills to lead and manage high performing teams. By the end of the course participants will be able to:
- Explain the four stages of team development
- Describe your own preferred management style
- List the 7 reasons people don’t do things and what you can do about them
- Manage under performance and challenging behaviour
- State when to use training with staff and when not
- Describe the GROW coaching model
- Develop an action plan for the next 6 months
Please note this course is free for member organisations. However, booking is essential and a deposit is required for booking. This will be refunded after the course upon your attendance. Your deposit will not be refunded if you fail to attend.
- To book using the members rate, you will need to log in to your account. Please call GAVS on 020 8309 8231 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have trouble resetting your password.
- If you are booking more than one space (max 2 spaces per organisation), please enter the attendee name/s in the comment box. If you would like more than 2 people to attend please contact GAVS office for additional participants to be added to a reserve list).
- Enter code: online1 – to claim your 10% discount for booking online. (A green tick will appear to show that the discount has been awarded).
- Booking is essential, you will not be admitted if you have not booked.
- Any attendees arriving later than 30 minutes of start time will not be admitted.
- Bookings will be closed 1 day before the event, please contact GAVS to be included on the reserve list.
- Refreshments will be available but lunch is not provided.
- Read the full GAVS Training Terms & Conditions.
- If you are unable to book online please fill in the Booking Form and return with management authorisation to email@example.com. Please note there is NO discount offered for this form of booking.
For further information or booking issues, please call GAVS on 020 8309 8231 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Bookings are closed for this event.