GAVS provides a range of highly effective services to support you to improve your organisation, and to get the voice of Voluntary and Community Organisations heard by local decision-makers:
- Info Update: a weekly e-bulletin of up to date news on fundraising, events and key issues
- 3 bi-monthly bulletins: Health & Wellbeing; Children and Young People; BME Bulletin
- low cost training
- 4 special interest forums – Voluntary Sector Leaders, Black and Minority Ethnic groups, Health and Well Being, and Children and Young People
- start up materials and start up training
- one off support to help your organisation (e.g. in funding, policy, management advice)
- help to get yours and your service users’ voices heard e.g to the Council, the local NHS
- pointing you in the right direction and to the right people to talk to
- 1:1 support meetings at your office or at GAVS’ office or by phone, via email, and our website.
Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter and Facebook too.
90% of GAVS’ customers say our capacity building support meets or exceeds their expectations