Commissioning Web Updates
- The Council website now states that “you will soon be able to make an online application for Third Sector Commissioning funding.”
- Please use the online resources currently available to prepare your bids, then the delay with the online application will not impact your planning process. Documents required to scope bids are available on the Council website, including a workbook that mirrors the questions in the online application form, guidance notes, service outlines, excel spreadsheets for budgets, and a timetable.
- Updates that went live today:
– Table B: Full Breakdown of Budget Proposal 2011-14, which will replace ‘Funding budget: proposed for three years’.
– Organisations applying for funding under Children’ Services priorities will also need to complete: ‘Mandatory Requirement Questionnaire’ which will be accessible in the section marked as ‘Required Forms’.
– Revised Service Outlines for: Infrastructure Development and Support; Arts & Culture;
- The Council strongly encourages those requiring further clarification on service outlines, the work-book or budget plans to attend the Meet the Funder Sessions. You need to book in advance specifying which funding stream you are thinking of applying under. For more information please see the flyer.
- The Council IT Support Sessions on 26th and 28th July have been cancelled. For dates of the remaining IT Sessions see the flyer. Make sure you book early!