Thank you to all the delegates from the borough who attended the inaugural VCS conference.
If you were unable to attend, if you left early, or if you would like to revisit any of the presentations, please find details below, including notes from each of the afternoon workshops.
• Cllr. Denise Hyland – Leader of the Royal Borough of Greenwich – link to speech
• Cllr. Denise Scott-McDonald – Cabinet Member for Culture, Creative Industries & Community Wellbeing – link to speech
• Sir. Stuart Etherington, Chief Executive, NCVO – notes from speech
Presentations – Local Impact through Working Together
• GLYPT and community engagement – Jeremy James –link to presentation
• METRO and University of Greenwich – Dr. Greg Ussher –link to presentation
• London Fire Brigade and outreach work – Antonia Nicol – link to presentation
• Greenwich Islamic Centre’s cycling project – Adel Khaireh and Deborah Brown – link to presentation
• CACT and Greenwich Youth Service – Matt Horne – link to presentation
• How do we show our funders how good we are? – – Workshop Notes Workshop Notes on impact
• Collaboration and Partnership working: What works? – presentation and notes of sessions
• The VCS and the Faith Sector – notes of sessions
• What makes for good governance? – presentation and notes of sessions
• Making Every Opportunity Count – by RBG – please click here
Link to Royal Borough of Greenwich press release
Please contact email@example.com for contact details of any person or organisation from the day.
• RSVP-Attendance list – VCS Conference – 23.11.17 with Name/Job title/Organisation of positive RSVPs