METRO GAVS Members - A
This is a list of our current members.
METRO GAVS members
- Are not-for-profit organisations working for the benefit of the people of Greenwich.
- Value diversity in our community. You will challenge intolerance and discrimination and adopt appropriate policies to promote equal opportunities and tackle barriers to participation.
- Work with others to deliver the best possible services for the Greenwich community.
- Strengthen the sector by sharing information, skills and resources with other sector organisations.
- Support the implementation of the Greenwich Compact.
- Improve their performance by working towards appropriate quality standards for governance, management and activities, where appropriate.
- Keep METRO GAVS up to date about any development in their organisation, including contact details.
Becoming a member of METRO GAVS has many benefits (for details please see our services):
- a weekly e-bulletin giving you up to date news on fundraising, events and key issues
- 3 special interest bi monthly bulletins
- reduced fees for our training courses
- 4 special interest forums – voluntary sector leaders forum, black and minority ethnic groups, health and well being and children and young people
- start up materials and start up training
- one off support and a package of intensive support including 1:1 support, training and advice
- resource Library
- Special events
- To be a voice representing the views of the voluntary, community and faith sector
- Active influence on METRO GAVS services
- Voting rights at METRO GAVS general meetings
Abbey Wood Community Group
African Citizen’s Development Foundation (ACDF UK)
Achieve Community Programme
Action against Hunger UK
Action for Blind People
Advocacy for Older People in Greenwich
Advocacy in Greenwich
Agape Development Centre
Age Concern Greenwich
Alzheimer Society – Lewisham and Greenwich Branch
Asian Centre for Advice and Learning
Avante Partnership Ltd
Avery Hill Christian Fellowship