METRO GAVS Members - C
This is a list of our current members.
METRO GAVS members
- Are not-for-profit organisations working for the benefit of the people of Greenwich.
- Value diversity in our community. You will challenge intolerance and discrimination and adopt appropriate policies to promote equal opportunities and tackle barriers to participation.
- Work with others to deliver the best possible services for the Greenwich community.
- Strengthen the sector by sharing information, skills and resources with other sector organisations.
- Support the implementation of the Greenwich Compact.
- Improve their performance by working towards appropriate quality standards for governance, management and activities, where appropriate.
- Keep METRO GAVS up to date about any development in their organisation, including contact details.
Becoming a member of METRO GAVS has many benefits (for details please see our services):
- a weekly e-bulletin giving you up to date news on fundraising, events and key issues
- 3 special interest bi monthly bulletins
- reduced fees for our training courses
- 4 special interest forums – voluntary sector leaders forum, black and minority ethnic groups, health and well being and children and young people
- start up materials and start up training
- one off support and a package of intensive support including 1:1 support, training and advice
- resource Library
- Special events
- To be a voice representing the views of the voluntary, community and faith sector
- Active influence on METRO GAVS services
- Voting rights at METRO GAVS general meetings
Caroline Disabled Kids New Beginning
Central Eltham Youth Project
CET-c for Women
Charlton and Blackheath Christian Fellowship
Charlton Central Residents Association
Charlton Family Centre
Charlton Toy Library
Charlton United Reform Church
Children Hope Forever
Children’s Society Participation Project
Christ Church Shooters Hill
Christian Life Centre and Christian Life Ministeries
Church of Christ the King
Clockhouse Community Centre Association Greenwich
Community Association of New Eltham (C.A.N.E)
Congregation of the Mission in Abbeywood
Courtlands Residents Association
Cray Valley Amateur Radio Society
CRI (Crime Reduction Initiatives)
Cross Street Law Centre
Crossroads Greenwich and Lewisham Ltd
Cutty Sark Trust