METRO GAVS Members - G
This is a list of our current members.
METRO GAVS members
- Are not-for-profit organisations working for the benefit of the people of Greenwich.
- Value diversity in our community. You will challenge intolerance and discrimination and adopt appropriate policies to promote equal opportunities and tackle barriers to participation.
- Work with others to deliver the best possible services for the Greenwich community.
- Strengthen the sector by sharing information, skills and resources with other sector organisations.
- Support the implementation of the Greenwich Compact.
- Improve their performance by working towards appropriate quality standards for governance, management and activities, where appropriate.
- Keep METRO GAVS up to date about any development in their organisation, including contact details.
Becoming a member of METRO GAVS has many benefits (for details please see our services):
- a weekly e-bulletin giving you up to date news on fundraising, events and key issues
- 3 special interest bi monthly bulletins
- reduced fees for our training courses
- 4 special interest forums – voluntary sector leaders forum, black and minority ethnic groups, health and well being and children and young people
- start up materials and start up training
- one off support and a package of intensive support including 1:1 support, training and advice
- resource Library
- Special events
- To be a voice representing the views of the voluntary, community and faith sector
- Active influence on METRO GAVS services
- Voting rights at METRO GAVS general meetings
GCRE (Greenwich Council for Racial Equality)
Get Ahead Community Group
Ghana Greenwich Association
Gilgal Hope Foundation
Glyndon Community Centre
Greater London South Scout County
Greenwich and Bexley Community Hospice
Greenwich & Bexley Tamil Association
Greenwich and Lewisham Young People’s Theatre
Greenwich Ajoda Organisation
Greenwich Asian Women’s Project
Greenwich Association for Spina Bifida and Hydrocephalus
Greenwich Association of Disabled People (Centre for independent living)
Greenwich Bengali Community Association
Greenwich Carers Centre
Greenwich Chinese Association and School
Greenwich Citizens Advice Bureau Ltd
Greenwich Community Food Co-op
Greenwich Community Law Centre
Greenwich Co-operative Development Agency
Greenwich Dance Agency
Greenwich Foundation for the Old Royal Naval College
Greenwich Housing Rights
Greenwich Islamic Centre
Greenwich Madina Trust
Greenwich MS Society
Greenwich Mural Workshop
Greenwich Peninsula Chaplaincy
Greenwich Pensioners Forum
Greenwich Somali Community Association
Greenwich Toy and Leisure Library
Greenwich United Church (St Mark’s Church and Centre and Christchurch at The Forum)
Greenwich Vietnamese Women
Greenwich West Community & Arts Centre
Greenwich Women’s Aid
Greenwich Youth for Christ
Groundwork South East London
Guru Nawak Bhai Lalo School