METRO GAVS Members - S
This is a list of our current members.
METRO GAVS members
- Are not-for-profit organisations working for the benefit of the people of Greenwich.
- Value diversity in our community. You will challenge intolerance and discrimination and adopt appropriate policies to promote equal opportunities and tackle barriers to participation.
- Work with others to deliver the best possible services for the Greenwich community.
- Strengthen the sector by sharing information, skills and resources with other sector organisations.
- Support the implementation of the Greenwich Compact.
- Improve their performance by working towards appropriate quality standards for governance, management and activities, where appropriate.
- Keep METRO GAVS up to date about any development in their organisation, including contact details.
Becoming a member of METRO GAVS has many benefits (for details please see our services):
- a weekly e-bulletin giving you up to date news on fundraising, events and key issues
- 3 special interest bi monthly bulletins
- reduced fees for our training courses
- 4 special interest forums – voluntary sector leaders forum, black and minority ethnic groups, health and well being and children and young people
- start up materials and start up training
- one off support and a package of intensive support including 1:1 support, training and advice
- resource Library
- Special events
- To be a voice representing the views of the voluntary, community and faith sector
- Active influence on METRO GAVS services
- Voting rights at METRO GAVS general meetings
Samaritans Greenwich Lewisham and Southwark
Samuel Montagu Youth Centre
Semhi Day Centre
Shaheed Udham Singh Asian Community Centre Ltd
Shrewsbury House Community Association
Simba Family Association Limited
Simba Housing Association
Somali Care Agency (SORAG)
Somali Carers Project and Luncheon Club
Somali Parents Initiative
Somali Parents Network
Somali Teaching Group
South East Gujarati Association
South East London ACF Welfare Support Group
South Greenwich Forum
South London Counselling Services
South London Special League
Southern Housing Group
SSAFA Forces Help (Greenwich Division)
St Alfege Church
St Christopher’s Fellowship
St James Church
St Luke’s Church
St Marks Pre-School
St Mary’s (Eltham) Community Complex Association
St Nicholas Church
St. Peter the Apostle, Catholic Church
Stephen Lawrence Charitable Trust
Superkidz Community Trust