Basic Risk Assessment
Date(s) - 30/11/2017
09:45 - 13:00
METRO GAVS Training Room
Categories No Categories
Do you want to know how to carry out a risk assessment? Do you have responsibility for managing health & safety? This half day basic risk assessment training could be what you are looking for. The training covers:
- How should risk assessments be carried out
- Principles of prevention
- Manual handling problems and risk assessments
- Risk management and how to rank risks
- Putting into practice a basic risk assessment
- To book using the members rate, you will need to log in to your account. Please call METRO GAVS on 020 8309 8231 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have trouble resetting your password.
- If you are booking more than one space (max 2 spaces per organisation), please enter the attendee name/s in the comment box. If you would like more than 2 people to attend please contact METRO GAVS office for additional participants to be added to a reserve list.
- Enter code: online1 – to claim your 10% discount for booking online. (A green tick will appear to show that the discount has been awarded).
- Booking is essential, you will not be admitted if you have not booked.
- Any attendees arriving later than 30 minutes of start time will not be admitted.
- Bookings will be closed 1 day before the event, please contact METRO GAVS to be included on the reserve list.
- Refreshments will be available but lunch is not provided.
- Read the full GAVS Training Booking and Terms
- If you are unable to book online please fill in the Booking Form and return with management authorisation to email@example.com. Please note there is NO discount offered for this form of booking.
For further information or booking issues, please call GAVS on 020 8309 8231 or email firstname.lastname@example.org