Date(s) - 11/01/2018 - 25/01/2018
09:45 - 16:00
METRO GAVS Training Room
Categories No Categories
Summary: The aim of this course is to provide leaders with tools and concepts to lead and motivate others. By the end of the programme you will be able to:
- List a range of different leadership styles and when and how to use them
- State what motivates you and others
- Describe different motivation theories
- Explain the six types of decision making leaders
- Describe the qualities of a servant leader
- Develop a list of specific actions you will need to follow up on every week for the next six months
- To book using the members rate, you will need to log in to your account. Please call METRO GAVS on 020 8309 8231 or email email@example.com if you have trouble resetting your password.
- If you are booking more than one space (max 2 spaces per organisation), please enter the attendee name/s in the comment box. If you would like more than 2 people to attend please contact METRO GAVS office for additional participants to be added to a reserve list.
- Enter code: online1 – to claim your 10% discount for booking online. (A green tick will appear to show that the discount has been awarded).
- Booking is essential, you will not be admitted if you have not booked.
- Any attendees arriving later than 30 minutes of start time will not be admitted.
- Bookings will be closed 1 day before the event, please contact METRO GAVS to be included on the reserve list.
- Refreshments will be available but lunch is not provided.
- Read the full METRO GAVS Training Booking and Terms
- If you are unable to book online please fill in the Booking form and return with management authorisation to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note there is NO discount offered for this form of booking.
For further information or booking issues, please call METRO GAVS on 020 8309 8231 or email email@example.com
Bookings are closed for this event.