Emergency First Aid at Work Accredited Training – FULLY BOOKED
Date(s) - 26/03/2019
09:15 - 16:30
Categories No Categories
This training gives a first-aider the knowledge and confidence to give emergency first aid to someone who is injured or becomes ill while at a low hazard work place. The course is fully accredited by the First Aid Industry Body and, conforms and meets all standards of the Health and Safety (First Aid) regulations.
Please note this course is free for member organisations. However, booking is essential and a deposit is required for booking. This will be refunded after the course upon your attendance. Your deposit will not be refunded if you fail to attend.
- To book using the members rate, you will need to log in to your account. Please call METRO GAVS on 020 8305 5000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have trouble resetting your password.
- To allow a maximum number of organisations to benefit from this accredited training only one booking per organisation is available. If you would like more than 1 person to attend please contact METRO GAVS office for additional participants to be added to a reserve list.
- Enter code: online1 – to claim your 10% discount for booking online. (A green tick will appear to show that the discount has been awarded).
- Booking is essential, you will not be admitted if you have not booked.
- Any attendees arriving later than 30 minutes of start time will not be admitted.
- Bookings will be closed 1 day before the event, please contact METRO GAVS to be included on the reserve list.
- Refreshments will be available but lunch is not provided.
- Read the full METRO GAVS Training Booking and Terms
- If you are unable to book online please fill in the Booking Form and return with management authorisation to email@example.com. Please note there is NO discount offered for this form of booking.
For further information or booking issues, please call METRO GAVS on 020 8305 5000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
This event is fully booked.