Emergency First Aid at Work Accredited Training – New Date 20th Sept 2017
Date(s) - 20/09/2017
09:15 - 16:30
METRO GAVS Training Room
Categories No Categories
This training gives a first-aider the knowledge and confidence to give emergency first aid to someone who is injured or becomes ill while at a low hazard work place. The course is fully accredited by the First Aid Industry Body and, conforms and meets all standards of the Health and Safety (First Aid) regulations.
Please note this course is free for member organisations. However, booking is essential and a deposit is required for booking. This will be refunded after the course upon your attendance. Your deposit will not be refunded if you fail to attend.
- To book using the members rate, you will need to log in to your account. Please call GAVS on 020 8309 8231 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have trouble resetting your password.
- As this is a very popular course please note that only one member of staff may book from each organisation. If you would like to book a second person please contact a member of staff at GAVS who can add you to the reserve list.
- Enter code: online1 – to claim your 10% discount for booking online. (A green tick will appear to show that the discount has been awarded).
- Booking is essential, you will not be admitted if you have not booked.
- Any attendees arriving later than 30 minutes of start time will not be admitted.
- Bookings will be closed 1 day before the event, please contact GAVS to be included on the reserve list.
- Refreshments will be available but lunch is not provided.
- Read the full GAVS Training Terms & Conditions.
- If you are unable to book online please fill in the Booking Form and return with management authorisation to email@example.com. Please note there is NO discount offered for this form of booking.
For further information or booking issues, please call GAVS on 020 8309 8231 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Bookings are closed for this event.