GAVS Training: Charity Compliance & Annual Reporting
Date(s) - 04/02/2016
09:45 - 13:30
Categories No Categories
This seminar is all about what we need to do as Charities or Companies in terms of reporting and complying with Charity or Company Law. It is an introduction for people who are just wanting to learn more about this area and perhaps you are responsible for doing the Annual Report or Review for your organisation. There are certain things that need to be included so come and find out more about what needs to go in and more generally other areas of compliance.
Please note this course is free for members. You will need to complete the online booking process below and this will be treated as your deposit, which will be refunded upon attendance. Your deposit will not be refunded if you fail to attend.
- To book using the members rate, you will need to log in to your account. Please call GAVS on 020 8309 8231 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have trouble logging in
- If you are booking more than one space, please enter the attendee name/s in the comment box.
- Enter code: online1 – to claim your 10% discount for booking online
- Booking is essential, you will not be admitted if you have not booked.
- Refreshments will be available but please note lunch is not provided
Bookings are closed for this event.