GAVS Training: Collaborating for Impact (Getting the best from Collaboration, Partnerships & Networks)
Date(s) - 12/01/2017
09:45 - 16:00
Categories No Categories
- What does collaboration/partnership mean?
- The challenges and benefits of collaboration.
- Examining the different types of collaboration structures
- How to choose the right organisations to collaborate with
- Collaboration in practice (looking at real life practical examples of collaboration (local and national examples)
- Top 10 “must haves” for collaboration
- Building an effective network
- To book using the members rate, you will need to log in to your account. Please call GAVS on 020 8309 8231 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have trouble logging in.
- If you are booking more than one space, please enter the attendee name/s in the comment box.
- Enter code: online1 – to claim your 10% discount for booking online
- Booking is essential, you will not be admitted if you have not booked.
- Any attendees arriving later than 30 minutes of start time will not be admitted.
- Bookings will be closed 1 day before the event, please contact GAVS to be included on the reserve list.
- Refreshments will be available but please note lunch is not provided.
- Read the full GAVS Training Terms & Conditions.
For further information or booking issues, please call GAVS on 020 8309 8231 or email email@example.com
Bookings are closed for this event.