GAVS Training: Marketing/Communicating your Cause Online
Date(s) - 02/06/2016
13:45 - 16:30
Categories No Categories
Charities and community groups do great work. Unfortunately they often struggle to communicate what they do in a way that encourages people to donate. In this workshop you will examine how other charities successfully convey what they do and how you can apply this to your work.
Localgiving will help you to create connections with your supporters through effective storytelling techniques and teach you how to communicate this message through different digital channels, including social media and email marketing.
Outcome: Participants will leave with a good understanding of how to use different channels to connect with supporters and encourage more donations
Participants will receive a voucher for a free membership to use Localgiving. This promotion is in partnership with The FSI to celebrate Small Charity Week which runs from 13th – 17th June. During this week, we’ll also be running our #GiveMe5 campaign giving new members the chance to get their online fundraising off to a flying start!
- To book using the members rate, you will need to log in to your account. Please call GAVS on 020 8309 8231 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have trouble logging in.
- If you are booking more than one space, please enter the attendee name/s in the comment box.
- Enter code: online1 – to claim your 10% discount for booking online
- Booking is essential, you will not be admitted if you have not booked.
- Any attendees arriving later than 30 minutes of start time will not be admitted.
- Bookings will be closed 1 day before the event, please contact GAVS to be included on the reserve list.
- Refreshments will be available but please note lunch is not provided
For further information or booking issues, please call GAVS on 020 8309 8231 or email email@example.com
Bookings are closed for this event.