Developing Consortia, Collaboration and Partnerships for Sustainability
Date(s) - 16/11/2017
09:45 - 16:00
METRO GAVS Training Room
Categories No Categories
In this interactive training workshop, we consider what being sustainable means and how collaborating, networking and forming partnerships can help secure the future of your organisation. This training shows how to get the best from collaboration, partnerships and networking. We explore different sustainability models from informal arrangements with organisations, to more formal arrangements like consortiums and mergers. Together, we evaluate the different options, and explore the challenges, benefits and opportunities that are open to you.
- To book using the members rate, you will need to log in to your account. Please call GAVS on 020 8309 8231 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have trouble resetting your password.
- If you are booking more than one space (max 2 spaces per organisation), please enter the attendee name/s in the comment box. If you would like more than 2 people to attend please contact GAVS office for additional participants to be added to a reserve list.
- Enter code: online1 – to claim your 10% discount for booking online. (A green tick will appear to show that the discount has been awarded).
- Booking is essential, you will not be admitted if you have not booked.
- Any attendees arriving later than 30 minutes of start time will not be admitted.
- Bookings will be closed 1 day before the event, please contact GAVS to be included on the reserve list.
- Refreshments will be available but lunch is not provided.
- Read the full GAVS Training Booking and Terms
- If you are unable to book online please fill in the Booking Form and return with management authorisation to email@example.com. Please note there is NO discount offered for this form of booking.
For further information or booking issues, please call GAVS on 020 8309 8231 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Bookings are closed for this event.