GAVS Training: Emergency First Aid at Work
Date(s) - 06/05/2015
09:15 - 16:30
Categories No Categories
Emergency First Aid at Work (EFAW) training gives a first-aider the knowledge and confidence to give emergency first aid to someone who is injured or becomes ill while at a low hazard work place.
The course is fully accredited by the First Aid Industry Body and, conforms and meets all standards of the Health and Safety (First Aid) regulations. Please note – candidates are required to take along some photographic identification. Ideally this will be a passport or driving licence with photo card.
The course will include practical demonstration and individual participation, so please ensure you wear comfortable clothing.
Assessment of competence is on-going practical and knowledge assessment by trainer. Upon successful completion of the course, candidates will be awarded a certificate of achievement, valid for three years.
- This is an accredited course
- Booking fee for GAVS members is £60, non members £120.
- To book using the members rate, you will need to log in to your account. Please call GAVS on 020 8309 8231 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have trouble logging in.
- If you are booking more than one space, please enter the attendee name/s in the comment box.
- Maximum of 2 bookings per organisation.
- Booking is essential, you will not be admitted if you have not booked.
- Refreshments will be available but please note lunch is not provided.
- Candidates are required to take along some photographic identification. Ideally this will be a passport or driving licence with photo card.
For further information or booking issues, please call GAVS on 020 8309 8231 or email email@example.com
Bookings are closed for this event.