GAVS Training: Emergency First Aid at Work
Date(s) - 08/09/2016
09:15 - 16:30
Categories No Categories
Last places remaining!
Emergency First Aid at Work (EFAW) training provides the knowledge and confidence to give emergency first aid to someone who is injured or becomes ill while at a low hazard work place.
The course is fully accredited by the First Aid Industry Body and, conforms and meets all standards of the Health and Safety (First Aid) regulations.
The course will include practical demonstration and individual participation, so please ensure you wear comfortable clothing.
Assessment of competence is on-going practical and knowledge assessment by trainer. Upon successful completion of the course, candidates will be awarded a certificate of achievement, valid for three years.
- To book using the members rate, you will need to log in to your account. Please call GAVS on 020 8309 8231 or email email@example.com if you have trouble logging in.
- If you are booking more than one space, please enter the attendee name/s in the comment box.
- Enter code: online1 – to claim your 10% discount for booking online
- Booking is essential, you will not be admitted if you have not booked.
- Any attendees arriving later than 30 minutes of start time will not be admitted.
- Bookings will be closed 1 day before the event, please contact GAVS to be included on the reserve list.
- Refreshments will be available but please note lunch is not provided.
- Read the full GAVS Training Terms & Conditions.
For further information or booking issues, please call GAVS on 020 8309 8231 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
This event is fully booked.