GAVS Training: Emergency First Aid at Work (Accredited)
Date(s) - 27/04/2017
09:15 - 16:30
Categories No Categories
Emergency First Aid at Work (EFAW) training gives a first-aider the knowledge and confidence to give emergency first aid to someone who is injured or becomes ill while at a low hazard work place.
The course is fully accredited by the First Aid Industry Body and, conforms and meets all standards of the Health and Safety (First Aid) regulations.
The course will include practical demonstration and individual participation, so please ensure you wear comfortable clothing.
Assessment of competence is on-going practical and knowledge assessment by trainer. Upon successful completion of the course, candidates will be awarded a certificate of achievement, valid for three years.
Due to the high demand for this training only 1 person may book from each organisation. If you would like more than one person to attend please contact GAVS office to be held on a reserve list.
Please note this course is reduced for member organisations. However, booking is essential and a £60 deposit is required for booking. £30 will be refunded after the course upon your attendance. Your deposit will not be refunded if you fail to attend.
Course Fee: GAVS Members: £60. Non-members: £120.
There is a10% discount for booking online
- To book using the members rate, you will need to log in to your account. Please call GAVS on 020 8309 8231 or email email@example.com if you have trouble logging in
- If you would like to book more than one space, please enter the attendee name/s in the comment box and they will be added to a reserve list.
- Enter code: online1 – to claim your 10% discount for booking online. (A green tick will appear to show that the discount has been awarded).
- Booking is essential, you will not be admitted if you have not booked.
- Any attendees arriving later than 30 minutes of start time will not be admitted.
- Refreshments will be available but lunch is not provided.
Bookings are closed for this event.