GAVS Training: Financial Policies and Procedures
Date(s) - 18/02/2016
09:45 - 16:00
Categories No Categories
This course will explain your management committee’s duties in managing the organisation’s finances and give practical guidance on the financial procedures you need to put in place to prevent fraud or error. You will also learn simple methods for recording bank and petty cash activity.
This course is suitable for both management committee members and staff who are responsible for the finances of small charities and community groups. It does not assume prior knowledge and is suitable for beginners.
- To book using the members rate, you will need to log in to your account. Please call GAVS on 020 8309 8231 or email email@example.com if you have trouble logging in.
- If you are booking more than one space, please enter the attendee name/s in the comment box.
- Enter code: online1 – to claim your 10% discount for booking online
- Booking is essential, you will not be admitted if you have not booked.
- Any attendees arriving later than 30 minutes of start time will not be admitted.
- Refreshments will be available but please note lunch is not provided
For further information or booking issues, please call GAVS on 020 8309 8231 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Bookings are closed for this event.