GAVS Training: How to Fundraise Online
Date(s) - 02/06/2016
09:45 - 13:00
Categories No Categories
The rise of digital living can no longer be ignored. 74% of adults in the UK now buy and shop online. The same goes for donating money to their favourite causes, with the average online donation amount increasing every year. In this session, Localgiving will explain why it’s time for your charity or community group to start fundraising online. Learn about the benefits for small charities and the tools available to fit your fundraising needs.
Participants will receive a voucher for a free membership to use at Localgiving. This promotion is in partnership with The FSI to celebrate Small Charity Week which runs from 13th – 17th June. During this week, we’ll also be running our #GiveMe5 campaign giving new members the chance to get their online fundraising off to a flying start!
- To book using the members rate, you will need to log in to your account. Please call GAVS on 020 8309 8231 or email email@example.com if you have trouble logging in.
- If you are booking more than one space, please enter the attendee name/s in the comment box.
- Enter code: online1 – to claim your 10% discount for booking online
- Booking is essential, you will not be admitted if you have not booked.
- Any attendees arriving later than 30 minutes of start time will not be admitted.
- Bookings will be closed 1 day before the event, please contact GAVS to be included on the reserve list.
- Refreshments will be available but please note lunch is not provided
For further information or booking issues, please call GAVS on 020 8309 8231 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Bookings are closed for this event.