GAVS Training: Introduction to Social Media
Date(s) - 14/01/2016
09:45 - 16:00
Categories No Categories
This course will enable participants to develop the knowledge and skills to effectively engage with service users and local stakeholders, across a diverse range of social media platforms in a new ‘socially connected’ world.
Please note this course is free for members. You will need to complete the online booking process below and this will be treated as your deposit, which will be refunded upon attendance. Your deposit will not be refunded if you fail to attend.
- To book using the members rate, you will need to log in to your account. Please call GAVS on 020 8309 8231 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have trouble logging in
- If you are booking more than one space, please enter the attendee name/s in the comment box.
- Enter code: online1 – to claim your 10% discount for booking online. (A green tick will appear to show that the discount has been awarded).
- Booking is essential, you will not be admitted if you have not booked.
- Refreshments will be available but lunch is not provided.
Bookings are closed for this event.