GAVS Training: Leadership & Management
Date(s) - 06/03/2017
09:45 - 16:00
Categories No Categories
Aims and objectives:
By the end of the course
- Participants will have an understanding of the different roles and functions of leaders and managers, to enable them to build better teams in an organisation/company.
- Understand the difference between the Leaders and Managers.
- What is a leader and the principles of leadership?
- What is a manager and what are the principles of management?
- Demonstrating self-awareness
- Managing yourself
- Continual personal development
- Acting with integrity
- Managing resources and managing people
- Managing performance.
- The New Era for Leaders and Managers
- To book using the members rate, you will need to log in to your account. Please call GAVS on 020 8309 8231 or email email@example.com if you have trouble logging in.
- If you are booking more than one space, please enter the attendee name/s in the comment box.
- Enter code: online1 – to claim your 10% discount for booking online
- Booking is essential, you will not be admitted if you have not booked.
- Any attendees arriving later than 30 minutes of start time will not be admitted.
- Bookings will be closed 1 day before the event, please contact GAVS to be included on the reserve list.
- Refreshments will be available but please note lunch is not provided.
- Read the full GAVS Training Terms & Conditions.
For further information or booking issues, please call GAVS on 020 8309 8231 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Bookings are closed for this event.