GAVS Training: Safeguarding Adults at Risk
Date(s) - 17/03/2016
09:45 - 16:00
Categories No Categories
This course will enable the participant to explore the legislation, and policies and procedures that relate to the safeguarding of adults at risk. It will be of particular interest to residential and domiciliary care workers, carers, supervisors and managers working with adults at risk.
Please note this course is free for members. You will need to complete the online booking process below and this will be treated as your deposit, which will be refunded upon attendance. Your deposit will not be refunded if you fail to attend.
- To book using the members rate, you will need to log in to your account. Please call GAVS on 020 8309 8231 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have trouble logging in
- If you are booking more than one space, please enter the attendee name/s in the comment box.
- Enter code: online1 – to claim your 10% discount for booking online. A green tick will appear to show that the discount has been awarded).
- Booking is essential, you will not be admitted if you have not booked.
- Any attendees arriving later than 30 minutes of start time will not be admitted.
- Bookings will be closed 1 day before the event, please contact GAVS to be included on the reserve list.
- Refreshments will be available but lunch is not provided.
Bookings are closed for this event.