Trustees Roles & Responsibilities
Date(s) - 26/10/2017
18:15 - 21:00
METRO GAVS Training Room
Categories No Categories
This course provides trustees with the space to think about their role and the organisation they manage. Participants are provided with checklists that enable them to review how they work together as trustees. The training is interactive and participants are encouraged to share their knowledge and experience.
- To book using the members rate, you will need to log in to your account. Please call GAVS on 020 8309 8231 or email email@example.com if you have trouble resetting your password.
- If you are booking more than one space (max 2 spaces per organisation), please enter the attendee name/s in the comment box. If you would like more than 2 people to attend please contact GAVS office for additional participants to be added to a reserve list.
- Enter code: online1 – to claim your 10% discount for booking online. (A green tick will appear to show that the discount has been awarded).
- Booking is essential, you will not be admitted if you have not booked.
- Any attendees arriving later than 30 minutes of start time will not be admitted.
- Bookings will be closed 1 day before the event, please contact GAVS to be included on the reserve list.
- Refreshments will be available but lunch is not provided.
- Read the full GAVS Training Terms & Conditions.
- If you are unable to book online please fill in the Booking Form and return with management authorisation to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note there is NO discount offered for this form of booking.
For further information or booking issues, please call GAVS on 020 8309 8231 or email email@example.com
Bookings are closed for this event.