GAVS Training: Understanding Outcomes
Date(s) - 16/09/2015
09:45 - 16:00
Categories No Categories
This course will enable participants to have a clear understanding of what outcomes are and how Royal Borough of Greenwich and Charity Evaluation Service view them.
It will provide time to explore outcomes and the main benefits of having an outcomes focus for your organisation
- To book using the members rate, you will need to log in to your account. Please call GAVS on 020 8309 8231 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have trouble logging in
- If you are booking more than one space, please enter the attendee name/s in the comment box.
- Enter code: online1 – to claim your 10% discount for booking online
- Booking is essential, you will not be admitted if you have not booked.
- Refreshments will be available but please note lunch is not provided
For further information or booking issues, please call GAVS on 020 8309 8231 or email email@example.com
Bookings are closed for this event.