Getting Ready for GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation)
Date(s) - 21/03/2018
14:00 - 17:00
METRO GAVS Training Room
Categories No Categories
Fully Booked! Please contact METRO GAVS on email@example.com to be put on the reserved list.
This introductory course will help you understand what GDPR is. The aim will be to:
- Understand the legislation
- Who does it apply to?
- What data can I keep?
- When do I need consent?
- How to develop an Action Plan
Please note this course is free for member organisations. However, booking is essential and a deposit is required for booking. This will be refunded after the course upon your attendance. Your deposit will not be refunded if you fail to attend.
- To book using the members rate, you will need to log in to your account. Please call METRO GAVS on 020 8309 8231 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have trouble resetting your password.
- If you are booking more than one space (max 2 spaces per organisation), please enter the attendee name/s in the comment box. If you would like more than 2 people to attend please contact METRO GAVS office for additional participants to be added to a reserve list.
- Enter code: online1 – to claim your 10% discount for booking online. (A green tick will appear to show that the discount has been awarded).
- Booking is essential, you will not be admitted if you have not booked.
- Any attendees arriving later than 30 minutes of start time will not be admitted.
- Bookings will be closed 1 day before the event, please contact METRO GAVS to be included on the reserve list.
- Refreshments will be available but lunch is not provided.
- Read the full METRO GAVS Training Booking and Terms
- If you are unable to book online please fill in the Booking form and return with management authorisation to email@example.com. Please note there is NO discount offered for this form of booking.
- Please detail any specific access or support needs in the comment box when booking.
For further information or booking issues, please call METRO GAVS on 020 8309 8231 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
This event is fully booked.