Health and Safety Essentials
Date(s) - 27/06/2018
09:45 - 13:00
Categories No Categories
Do you want to know your rights and how to enforce them when it comes to health & safety? Job insecurity pushes people to keep their heads down and just get on with the job, even when it’s risking their health. Recent arrivals in the UK are more at risk because they may not know about the UK’s health & safety laws and systems. Come along to the Health & Safety Awareness training and have some fun learning about your rights and how to enforce them.
- To book using the members rate, you will need to log in to your account. Please call METRO GAVS on 020 8305 5000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have trouble resetting your password.
- If you are booking more than one space (max 2 spaces per organisation), please enter the attendee name/s in the comment box. If you would like more than 2 people to attend please contact METRO GAVS office for additional participants to be added to a reserve list.
- Enter code: online1 – to claim your 10% discount for booking online. (A green tick will appear to show that the discount has been awarded).
- Booking is essential, you will not be admitted if you have not booked.
- Any attendees arriving later than 30 minutes of start time will not be admitted.
- Bookings will be closed 1 day before the event, please contact METRO GAVS to be included on the reserve list.
- Refreshments will be available but lunch is not provided.
- Read the full METRO GAVS Training Booking and Terms
- If you are unable to book online please fill in the Booking Form and return with management authorisation to email@example.com. Please note there is NO discount offered for this form of booking.
For further information or booking issues, please call GAVS on 020 8305 5000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org