How to Fundraise Successfully
Date(s) - 25/04/2018
09:45 - 16:00
METRO GAVS Via Zoom
Categories No Categories
This training aims to help improve the way your organisation raises funds. We will look at a variety of ways that voluntary and community organisations can raise money and look at the key elements of a good fundraising strategy. This day long course will look at all the things that make for a successful funding proposals, community fundraising and engaging with local businesses.
Please note this course is free for member organisations. However, booking is essential and a deposit is required for booking. This will be refunded after the course upon your attendance. Your deposit will not be refunded if you fail to attend.
- To book using the members rate, you will need to log in to your account. Please call METRO GAVS on 020 8305 5000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have trouble resetting your password.
- If you are booking more than one space (max 2 spaces per organisation), please enter the attendee name/s in the comment box. If you would like more than 2 people to attend please contact METRO GAVS office for additional participants to be added to a reserve list.
- Enter code: online1 – to claim your 10% discount for booking online. (A green tick will appear to show that the discount has been awarded).
- Booking is essential, you will not be admitted if you have not booked.
- Any attendees arriving later than 30 minutes of start time will not be admitted.
- Bookings will be closed 1 day before the event, please contact METRO GAVS to be included on the reserve list.
- Refreshments will be available but lunch is not provided.
- Read the full METRO GAVS Training Booking and Terms
- If you are unable to book online please fill in the Booking form and return with management authorisation to email@example.com. Please note there is NO discount offered for this form of booking.
- Please detail any specific access or support needs in the comment box when booking.
For further information or booking issues, please call METRO GAVS on 020 8305 5000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Bookings are closed for this event.