How to Fundraise Successfully
Date(s) - 04/06/2019
09:45 - 16:00
Categories No Categories
This training aims to help improve the way your organisation raises funds. We will look at a variety of ways that voluntary and community organisations can raise money and look at the key elements of a good fundraising strategy. This day long course will look at all the things that make for a successful funding proposals, community fundraising and engaging with local businesses.
Please note this course is free for member organisations. However, booking is essential and a deposit is required for booking. This will be refunded after the course upon your attendance. Your deposit will not be refunded if you fail to attend.
- To book using the members rate, you will need to log in to your account. Please call METRO GAVS on 020 8305 5000 or email email@example.com if you have trouble resetting your password.
- If you are booking more than one space (max 2 spaces per organisation), please enter the attendee name/s in the comment box. If you would like more than 2 people to attend please contact METRO GAVS office for additional participants to be added to a reserve list.
- Enter code: online1 – to claim your 10% discount for booking online. (A green tick will appear to show that the discount has been awarded).
- Booking is essential, you will not be admitted if you have not booked.
- Any attendees arriving later than 30 minutes of start time will not be admitted.
- Bookings will be closed 1 day before the event, please contact METRO GAVS to be included on the reserve list.
- Refreshments will be available but lunch is not provided.
- Read the full METRO GAVS Training Booking and Terms
- If you are unable to book online please fill in the Booking Form and return with management authorisation to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note there is NO discount offered for this form of booking.
For further information or booking issues, please call METRO GAVS on 020 8305 5000 or email email@example.com
Bookings are closed for this event.