Introduction to Effective Marketing
Date(s) - 25/01/2018
09:45 - 16:00
METRO GAVS Training Room
Categories No Categories
Summary: This introductory training workshop will teach you key principles, introduce you to core marketing concepts, and show you how to use different tools to help you better understand and excel in marketing.
It’s not just about making a difference that matters, people need to hear about the difference you make. If you want to learn (1) how to ensure that you and your organisation are communicating your message effectively, (2) how to make the most of opportunities and (3) how to use various marketing tools, then this is the course for you.
- To book using the members rate, you will need to log in to your account. Please call METRO GAVS on 020 8309 8231 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have trouble resetting your password.
- If you are booking more than one space (max 2 spaces per organisation), please enter the attendee name/s in the comment box. If you would like more than 2 people to attend please contact METRO GAVS office for additional participants to be added to a reserve list.
- Enter code: online1 – to claim your 10% discount for booking online. (A green tick will appear to show that the discount has been awarded).
- Booking is essential, you will not be admitted if you have not booked.
- Any attendees arriving later than 30 minutes of start time will not be admitted.
- Bookings will be closed 1 day before the event, please contact METRO GAVS to be included on the reserve list.
- Refreshments will be available but lunch is not provided.
- Read the full METRO GAVS Training Booking and Terms
- If you are unable to book online please fill in the Booking Form and return with management authorisation to email@example.com. Please note there is NO discount offered for this form of booking.
For further information or booking issues, please call METRO GAVS on 020 8309 8231 or email firstname.lastname@example.org