An Introduction to Online Fundraising
Date(s) - 20/02/2018
09:45 - 12:00
METRO GAVS Training Room
Categories No Categories
This session will give a background on online campaigning and fundraising in the 21st century.
The aim is to give an overview of what fundraising online can do for an organisation and the essentials of what it entails. This session is most suitable for groups who are starting to fund raise online or expand upon their current efforts.
The topics that are covered are:
- Why online fundraising is important in the 21st century
- Tips for fundraising online
- Attracting regular donors
- An overview of Localgiving.org and match funding
- To book using the members rate, you will need to log in to your account. Please call METRO GAVS on 020 8309 8231 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have trouble resetting your password.
- If you are booking more than one space (max 2 spaces per organisation), please enter the attendee name/s in the comment box. If you would like more than 2 people to attend please contact METRO GAVS office for additional participants to be added to a reserve list.
- Enter code: online1 – to claim your 10% discount for booking online. (A green tick will appear to show that the discount has been awarded).
- Booking is essential, you will not be admitted if you have not booked.
- Any attendees arriving later than 30 minutes of start time will not be admitted.
- Bookings will be closed 1 day before the event, please contact METRO GAVS to be included on the reserve list.
- Refreshments will be available but lunch is not provided.
- Read the full METRO GAVS Training Booking and Terms
- If you are unable to book online please fill in the Booking form and return with management authorisation to email@example.com. Please note there is NO discount offered for this form of booking.
- Please detail any specific access or support needs in the comment box when booking.
For further information or booking issues, please call METRO GAVS on 020 8309 8231 or email firstname.lastname@example.org