Everything METRO GAVS does centres around its members, METRO GAVS would not exist without them. The Council for Voluntary Service in Greenwich is open to all voluntary, community and faith organisations who are working for the benefit of the people of Greenwich. Joining METRO GAVS is currently free.
Benefits of Membership
As a METRO Associate Member you can get:
- reduced fees on our training courses and and a range of special deals
- receive professional HR support
- receive a package of intensive support including one to one support, training and advice
- Use of our resource library
- vote at METRO GAVS annual meeting
- nominated for our annual sector awards currently worth £200 each (when funding is available)
METRO Associate members
- Are not-for-profit organisations working for the benefit of the people of Greenwich.
- Value diversity in our community. You will challenge intolerance and discrimination and adopt appropriate policies to promote equal opportunities and tackle barriers to participation.
- Work with others to deliver the best possible services for the Greenwich community.
- Strengthen the sector by sharing information, skills and resources with other sector organisations.
- Improve their performance by working towards appropriate quality standards for governance, management and activities, where appropriate.
- Keep METRO GAVS up to date about any development in their organisation, including contact details.
If you would like to become a member, either you can complete
- this application form online,
- this Word membership application form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need a hard copy of this form or help completing it please contact us on 020 8305 5000, or email email@example.com
If your organisation is not registered with the Charities Commission, please send your governing document to firstname.lastname@example.org or to METRO GAVS, 1st Floor, Woolwich Equitable House, 7 General Gordon Square, London, SE18 6FH in order for your membership application to be processed.
Please note if your organisation works with vulnerable adults or children and young people, you will need to send a copy of your safeguarding policy(ies) at the same time as submitting your application form. Please send documents to email@example.com or to METRO GAVS, 1st Floor, Woolwich Equitable House, 7 General Gordon Square, London, SE18 6FH. If you need help with developing a safeguarding policy, please contact us on 020 8305 5000.
One of our Development Officers will contact you shortly once we have received your application form.