Support for Representatives
One-to-One Support Meetings
If you would like to talk over any aspect of your work and role as a VCO Representative, please contact Naomi Goldberg, Director of Strategy or call her on 020 8305 5000.
Training and Networking for Representatives
Please check our Training and Events pages for details of upcoming courses. Let us know about your training needs as a representative: where there is sufficient demand, we will provide a dedicated course or networking event for VCO representatives. You might also like to check out the Sheila McKechnie Foundation website, where you will find details of various events and support for influencing and representation.
- Info Update and themed e-bulletins. Visit our e-bulletins page for details and to sign up.
- Regular themed Forums: Voluntary Sector Leaders Forum, Children and Young People Forum, Health & Wellbeing Forum, BME Forum.
- Follow us on Twitter and Facebook for regular updates.
Useful Resources for Representatives
- METRO GAVS Representatives Handbook
- Representation Feedback Form
- Useful contacts and resources for Representatives